Operation management software running on standard PCs. Collect data from and monitor the status of your factory’s production equipment.
- Connecting different kinds of plant equipment such as machine tools, robots and PLCs
- Collecting various data of the plant equipment
- Monitoring and visualizing the collected data
- Communicating with an upper host system such as a manufacturing execution system (MES)
- No special hardware required
- Quick and easy setup
Find out more
Use the OPC Server to convert the communication protocol between OPC and FOCAS.
Find out more
Program Transfer Tool enables you to manage part programmes, tool offsets, custom macro value, workpiece origin offset, and tool management using Microsoft Windows®. PC, CNC memory or data server connectivity is via Ethernet.
- Efficient administration
- Easy and faster managing of programs
- Store and organize backups of CNC data
FANUC MT Connect Server
MTConnect is a protocol to retrieve data from factory equipment such as machine tools by client applications used for data analysis and monitoring. With the software "FANUC MTConnect Server", you can read data from machine tools equipped with FANUC CNCs. The software collects data from CNCs and PMCs and provides them to client applications via MTConnect protocol.
This option is required on the CNC in order to use the "FANUC MTConnect Server" software.
- Read data from FANUC CNCs and PMCs via MTConnect
- Use client applications from the market that require MTConnect