FANUC is a leading global manufacturer of factory automation products. A Japanese company with a rich history of providing class leading products and services to global leaders in manufacturing, FANUC is now in a period of strong growth.
With more than 20 million products installed worldwide and more than 5000 employees there is nothing we love more than automation. Products include CNC systems, industrial robotics, lasers, and a range of machines for metal cutting, and plastic injection.
The Nordic subsidiary has responsibility or sales and service, and is based in Sollentuna. FANUC Nordic AB is now looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the business and take responsibility for marketing activities across the Nordics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and commercial marketing specialist to join a very successful international company that is a leader in its field. Working closely with the leadership team and to the commercial functions, the Marketing Specialist will take full responsibility for marketing activities and contribute to the successful development of the business across the Nordics. The role will also coordinate closely with European marketing team based in the European head office in Luxembourg, to ensure consistency of brand and message.
The key tasks of the role are:
- Prepare yearly marketing plan and budget and own the budget in relation to 3rd party suppliers
- Events & Tradeshows – organize and plan tradeshows across Nordics from beginning to end
- Content Creation – drive the in house magazine, case studies, social media, sales presentations
- Advertising planning
- CRM management
- Commercial focus – how to increase business success and ROI
This is a really interesting role and the marketing specialist will have the opportunity to work very closely to the business and be involved in a wide range of projects and activities. It is important that the marketing specialist owns the marketing plan and delivers on the key tasks, however, it also attractive to have a real commercial mindset and an interest in technology.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate
- Previous Marketing experience in a generalist role
- Experience working in an international organization, working with both local and international stakeholders
- Commercial skills – business first approach, with a flexible results oriented attitude
- Negotiation skills with suppliers
- Technical interest – motivated by working in a technical environment and building relationships with technical people
- Excellent attention to detail and expert communicator
- Proactive and confident
- Degree qualification is advantageous
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
For this assignment we are collaborating with Hays Sweden AB, If this sounds like you then please send your CV to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact him directly on +46 70 450 6008