The FANUC CNC Power Motion i-A is the ideal high response CNC for efficient high performance motion control and a wide range of industrial machining applications. With capabilities including multi-axis and multi-path functionality for position, speed and torque control, it makes the ideal solution for press machines, loaders, stamping machines, wire saw, winding and filling machines to name but a few. High-level motion path programming is very straightforward, with the programming system enabling fast, low-cost application development. Integrated motion specific architecture translates into very competitive hardware costs for multi-axis applications. A wide variety of screens are also available for easy setup, operation and maintenance, as is screen sharing.
- up to 32 axes and 4 paths
- ready to use and includes an integrated software package
- integrated FANUC Dual Check Safety function
- additional functions for simple customisation
- integrated high-speed PMC
- CAM function
- perfect combination of pressure and position control